I’m using Unreal Engine 4 to work on a Third-Person Open World, Action-Adventure videogame project titled as MVP_AsianWifeQuest; the ‘MVP’ acronym is used to describe the project’s nature as a Minimum Viable Product.
You will control a male protagonist in search of multiple wives and an Asian ethnicity will be represented by each of them; accounting the project’s MVP nature, I have included a total of 3 Asian-woman characters (1 Japanese, 1 Chinese, and 1 Korean), which were personally made in Daz Studio 4.9; the overall goal is to form a polygamous relationship (simultaneous marriage) involving all three Asian women and accounting the project’s Open-World nature, the player-character will be provided a multiple-choice framework on how to accomplish this goal.
Q: What’s the difference between Street Fighter III and Donald Trump?
A: One has 3 videogames (New Generation, 2nd Impact, and 3rd Strike) and the other had 3 wives (Ivana, Marla, and Melania)!
If one thing is personally scarier than biohazardous monsters from Capcom’s Resident Evil videogame series, it would be the hypothetical scenario of me die as an overweight, unmarried male; adding to that, I get irritated by the following:
- My mom has called me “good-looking”, despite me being an overweight male struggling to lose weight for the purpose of attracting single, Asian women; her saying that in such context is an unnecessary pat on the back.
- My brother, a fellow videogamer called himself “good-looking”, despite gaining a few, extra pounds; hearing him say that in such a context made me witness someone [my brother] deficient in motivation for self-improvement .
If there’s one lovely thing that’s come unexpectedly, it’s being nominated for the Liebster Award by weight success blogger, Christian.
11 FACTS of MYSELF
- My first name, ‘Akif’ is an Arabic name.
- I’m named after a friend of my family.
- My first name literally describes a state of concentration.
- I’m born in North America to immigrants from Egypt.
- My ancestry is a mix of Albanian, Egyptian, and Khaleeji.
- Dating back to my elementary school days, I had a habit of playing videogames, card games, and passion for politics.
- I have a habit of juggling between playing videogames and working out.
- As a rule of thumb, I do exercise outside prior to playing videogames.
- My #1 favorite videogame genre is Fighting-games.
- I’ve played Arcade games in Egypt.
- I never played World of Warcraft.
Answers to 11 Questions
Why did you start blogging?- Due to me being too busy for a ‘get paid to write articles on games’ job, I figured to write game-articles while having no wage/salary attached.
What is a place that you’ve always wanted to go in this entire world?- Answer varies on if you’re asking me where I want to live or have a simple visit.
What is your favorite movie?- Too many good ones to choose from. My favorite genres are Action, Adventure, and Comedy though.
If you could have dinner with any person in the world, dead or alive, who would it be?- Nobody in particular.
What is your favorite quote?-Too many good ones to choose from as my #1 favorite.
Who/What inspires you to keep going everyday?- My goal of attracting single, Asian women.
Do you have any special talents?- To say the least, I’m better at the C++ programming language than a large number of family members.
What style of music do you listen to?- Too many styles to list here.
If you have 24 hours to live what would you do to fulfill your last day on earth?- Not sure what to do yet.
What is your favorite food?- It varies by situation. Most of the time, it’s Asian and Mediterranean food.
What is your favorite blog post to date and Why?- Too many good ones to choose from.
My 11 Questions
- Why did you start blogging?
- Have you played any card games like Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game, Pokemon Trading Card Game, Magic The Gathering, or etc? If so, when?
- When did you start playing videogames?
- Would you love to have a job in the videogame industry?
- What is an everyday motivator for you?
- Have you attempted a balance between working out and playing videogames?
- If I were a videogame developer at Capcom, would you buy and play a videogame developed by me?
- What special talent(s) do you have to mention?
- What is your #1 favorite videogame genre?
- What tag(s) did you use to find my blog?
- Around how much money would you love to pay for buying & reading my upcoming book?
I had two marriage blogs on WordPress as the 2nd one was merely a succesor. By deleting both blogs came the struggle to find another style for writing marriage. Contrasting the past, I don’t write marriage as much but my new style of writing marriage involves philosophical references to videogames.